Aloe Vera plants are very succulent and consist of 95% water. We are going to mention some benefits of this magical plant. This plant removes blemishes and makes the skin glow. It is one of the most powerful skin curative herb which holds elements of anti-aging. You should drink Aloe Vera Juice to lose weight, hydrates your body, improve your hair growth etc. (This juice is a rich mixture of vitamins and minerals). In case of burns, an immediate application of fresh gel will make the pain go away, Aloe gel is also good for some problems encountered by your pets.
Growing aloe would benefit you a lot, mainly because of its medicinal properties, not to mention paving the way towards your first domestic herbalism.
The conditions for growing aloe vera are easy to attain. In a nutshell, the needed amount of care includes only occasional watering and fertilizing and warm environment.
Aloe vera has thick leaves, filled with gel which can be gathered easily. Just cut open one of the leaves and collect the oozing gel from it.
The aloe juice can be found in most of the stores for healthy food, but the homegrown gel could be safer, and not to mention that it is the cheaper variant. You get the best benefits by harvesting the biggest and ripest leaves, because of their larger concentration of gel.
The beneficial properties of this plant are constantly updating and you can easily check for any new research regarding it.
What is known and proved by now, is that you can use the substance for the following issues:
Health benefits from external usage of aloe vera:
• heals wounds
• could be used as a hair conditioner (may even prevent hair loss)
• may be used as a shaving gel
• soothes burns (one of the best home medicines for sunburns)
• calms boils, rashes or other skin issues
• reduces itching from bug bites
• reduces wrinkles
• soothes acne and eczema
• moisturizes skin
Health benefits from internal usage of aloe vera:
• improves the body’s immunity
• stabilizes blood sugar
• prevents digestive disorders like constipation, bloating, IBS and colitis and calms stomach disturbances
• promotes better functioning of the urinary tract
• boosts the production of white blood cells and healthy cells in cancer patients
• reduces indigestion and heartburn
• reinforces the heart and improves the quality of blood
• lowers arthritis inflammation
• helps obtaining healthy gums
Therefore, put all that pharmaceutical medication away and enjoy the numerous benefits of aloe vera!