Did you know that bad penile health can be a sign of an underlying health condition? Issues affecting your penis can impact other areas of your life including emotionally and socially.
Liken to servicing your car, at the end of the day, routine maintenance ensures optimum performance.
Here are five common foods that will help you strengthen your penile health
• Pomegranate juice: Pomegranate juice works perfectly like Viagra, it is 100 percent natural so there is no chance of any kind of side effects. Being rich in antioxidants it helps to enhance blood flow through your genital area.
• Ginseng: Korean red ginseng has long been used to stimulate male sexual function. Ginsenoside found in ginseng acts on the body the same way as Viagra. The herb has shown significant improvement in achieving and maintaining an erection.
• Ashwagandha is an effective herbal treatment for erectile dysfunction and loss of libido. It can help restore sexual health, and was mentioned in the ancient "Kama Sutra" as an herb that heightened sexual experiences.
• Drumsticks: According to a study, drumsticks have shown significant improvement in men's sexual vigour.
• Jeera: Loaded with zinc and potassium, jeera (cumin) improves your performance in bed by increasing blood flow to the reproductive organ.
• Ginkgo biloba is also an effective herb used in treating erectile dysfunction very efficiently and enhances the blood flow.
• Saw palmetto is another excellent herbal cure in the case of erectile dysfunction. Consuming this herb is considered to be very helpful in enhancing the penile erection during sexual performances. This herb is also beneficial in increasing the sperm production, libido as well as sexual desire.
Basically enrolled in foreplay in most films and they make it look so much better than what actually happens in real life. I mean, have you ever had a guy feed you a strawberry? It’s actually so awkward and you have strawberry juice running down your chin. But besides that, strawberries are rich in Vitamin C and has been linked with higher sperm count in men. So, FEED MEH.
Bonus: Heart benefits.
Like it’s family, the strawberry, blackberries and its seeds contain phytochemicals that enhances sexual endurance.
Bonus: Protects heart and organs.
Mostly proven to increase women’s libido which is probably linked directly with its IC3, Vitamin C, and Vitamin E content.
Bonus: Protects heart blood vessels.
Avocados are very popular amongst Latin-American cultures, which happen to be some of the most sensual and erotic cultures on our planet so it should come as no surprise that avocados make the list. Avocados contain B6, a nutrient that increases male hormone production. They also contain potassium, which regulate a woman’s thyroid gland, known to increase sexual endurance.
Bonus: Evidence that it may prevent cancer.
Sweet potatoes are associated with potassium which help reduce high-blood pressure (and regulate a woman’s thyroid gland, as mentioned above). High-blood pressure is linked with running a higher risk of erectile dysfunction. Sweet potatoes are also “suspected” to be helpful with those who suffer with infertility.
Although watermelon’s components are mostly water, there is a small portion that contains ‘citrulline’ which converts to arginine, an amino acid that increases blood flow and arousal.
Bonus: Low-in calories.
Eggs are high in vitamin B5, B6, omega-3 fatty-acids, and protein… which balance out hormone levels, and increase stamina.
Like, I’m talking 85%+ dark chocolate. So don’t be shy to get some dark-chocolate covered strawberries for a treat to keep the bedroom boredom at bay. Dark Chocolate contains phenylethylamin, a chemical that produces a feeling of sensuality or ‘being in love.’