Rich in beneficial fats
- Avocados are an excellent source of monounsaturated fat - good fats, contained in olive oil and caring for heart health.
- These good fats can help to reduce hunger.
- Studies show that people who often include avocado in everyday meals, increase the sense of satiety than those who avoid consumption.
Avocados are creamy, delicious and vitamin bomb
- Avocado is a superfood! It is rich in nutrients that help the body to be healthy.
- In an avocado fruit contained are over 14 minerals, protein, 18 essential amino acids, soluble fiber, which helps to control excess cholesterol, phytosterols, polyphenols, omega 3 fatty acids, vitamins of the B group vitamins C, E and K and others.
Reducing the risk of developing cancer
- Each time you add to your diet good ripe avocado, you defend the body against the development of cancer.
- The powerful combination of phytochemicals in an avocado prevents transfer of adenosine triphosphate to cancer cells.
- It is a substance that they need to grow and spread.
It helps in weight loss
- The latest research in nutrition shows that the beneficial fats can help you to lose weight.
- Diet rich in healthy fats can eliminate excess weight.
- Adding half avocado to your lunch can be reduced to 40% of calories, and will increase the feeling of satiety, which in turn will makes you overeat between meals.