Even if you are not a top model , certainly you have the same problem with the time.
Therefore, she reveals seven exercises to strengthen the body which can be regularly done in the hotel room, and also you can do it at home.
You don't need equipment, which is another huge plus.
1. Lean your hands on a low table and stretch your legs. Stand on your toes. Alternately lift your hands, directing them towards the ceiling. Repeat 15 to 20 times.
2. Turn your back toward the table and put your hands on the table. Place your legs at an angle of 90 degrees and lift them up then down,change them and Repeat 15 to 20 times.
3. Take a pillow and balance on one leg, close to the bed. Lift the other leg as higher you can. Make small Uplifting. Repeat 15 to 20 times.
4. Straighten from the previous position and this time hold the pillow in line with his chest. Potkrevajte and lower are not so that both legs will bend in the knees. Repeat 15 to 20 times.
5. Make squats with stretched arms, 15 to 20 times.
6. Lie on your bed. Fold the leg on the knee and lean in the other. Hold your hands on the straight leg like the picture and move it up and down. Repeat 15 to 20 times. Then change the leg.
7. For this exercise you will need a towel. Straighten the leg in the air and using the towel move it on the side.Repeat 20 , and then with the other leg.
On her diet she says:
“I don’t believe in diets to be honest. I try to eat healthily, like fish and chicken, salads,” she says.
“Two times a week I have a cheat day. You have to remember that if you want to eat burgers, or chocolate or candy, you have to eat it for breakfast or at lunchtime, never in the evening.
“Probably twice a week I eat red meat and hamburgers. You have to balance between working out and eating.”
So Don't Be lazy start to exercise like her at home and be the best version of you ever!