Kegel exercises are simple and you can do them anywhere without being noticed.
WHAT ARE KEGELOVITE EXERCISES?
Kegel exercises are the best way to strengthen your lower pelvic muscles naturally.
Named according to Dr. Arnold Kegel, who in 1948. first began to prescribed medication to prevent incontinence after childbirth.
They consist of tightening and relaxing the lower pelvic muscles ( musculus pubococcygeus ), and contribute to improving the function and tone those muscles.
WHY ARE THEY USEFUL?
Kegel exercises are useful for both men and women. Especialy there are many benefits for women:
- Facilitate the achievement of orgasm .
- Increase the intensity of orgasm.
- Makes the vagina more sensitive and there is more sexual satisfaction during intercourse.
- They help to increase the desire for sex.
- Help against the occurrence of incontinence, especially stress incontinence, which occurs during sneezing, coughing, running or lifting heavy objects.
- Childbirth can stretch and weaken pelvic floor muscles. And that can cause urine control problems. It can also allow one or more pelvic organs to sag. When the uterus sags, it's called uterine prolapse.Women can help prevent this problem by doing daily Kegels during and after pregnancy.
HOW TO DO KEGEL EXERCISES
Kegel exercises should be practiced regularly.its Easy and you can do anywhere,without anyone knowing. Here's what you need to do to feel the effect of Kegel exercises.
Identify the correct muscles
Squeeze these muscles for 3 seconds. Then relax for 3 seconds. Your stomach and thigh muscles should not tighten when you do this.
Add 1 second each week until you are able to squeeze for 10 seconds each time.
Repeat this exercise 10 to 15 times per session. Try to do this at least 3 times a day.
- Don't do Kegel exercise while you urinate.
- Do not stop to breathe. You should be relaxed, breathe normally and be able to talk while doing the exercises.
- Do not tighten the muscles of the abdomen, thighs or buttocks.
- Do not tighten your legs.
It needs to do these exercises every day, and enter a little variety in speed and intensity.
Here's how to do slow contractions:
Tighten the muscles.
Hold tight 10 seconds.
Slowly relax the muscles and count to 10th
Repeat 10 times. Do at least 3 sets per day.
Kegel exercises are simple and you can do them anywhere - while driving, while browning lunch or while waiting for someone.
No one will notice you, while you secretly strengthen the muscles that will improve your sex life.To increase further their sexual pleasure, try to do the exercises during sex or while masturbating.