All are natural and healthy, so no need to be afraid to try:
1. Start the day with ginger tea. It speeds up digestion and prevents bloated belly.
2. Instead of a standard breakfast, make an omelet of egg yolk.
3. Eat a banana during the day. It is full of potassium who is regulating water retention in the body.
4. Dietary discard the garlic, artichokes, corn, kale, chard and mushrooms. These foods are healthy but cause bloating.
5. Avoid sweets and energy chocolates that contain cereals and sweeteners.
6. Enjoy in dishes with parsley, because it is a powerful regulator of digestion.
7. Enjoy and dark chocolate with 70% cocoa.
8. Eat multiple small meals every 3-4 hours instead of 2 heavy.
9. Eat slowly. Thus prevent swallowing of air and letting the body enough space to properly digest food.
10. Replace the juices with water and lemon.
11. Avoid sweets and fizzy drinks. Bubbles and sugar are the worst possible combination.
12. White bread and pasta replace with those of whole grains, because contain the fibers which are key to good digestion.
13. Avoid fatty foods that are difficult to digest.
14. At least 15 minutes a day walk.
15. During the day, drink one cup of ginger tea, but this time with cinnamon.
16. Skip the milk and dairy products that you produce flatulence.
17. Make bath with a cup of sea salt. Magnesium salt stimulates sweating which are removing excess fluids and toxins from the body.
18. Don't top up salt in food. Salt retains fluid in the body.
19. If you are hungry, eat almonds. They don't make flatulence in stomach and you satisfied.
20. Alcohol is also your great enemy if you want to have a flat stomach.