This popular Low Carb High Fat Diet is a major success in Sweden and Norway thanks to Dr Sofie Hexeberg, Sten Sture Skaldeman and Lars-Erik Litsfeldt.
Scandinavians are buying more and more high-fat products. Low Carb High Fat is truly becoming the Scandinavian Diet.
High-fat, low-carb is the healthiest dietary regimen for most people.
Scandinavian Diet divides foods into 3 main groups:
- All types of meat
- All kinds of fish and crabs
- Eggs in all ways
- Vegetables that grow above ground (cabbage, kale, broccoli, zucchini, tomato, spinach, mushrooms, lettuce, avocado, peppers)
- High Fat Dairy products (yogurt, butter, cream, curd, cheese)
- Nuts (sunflower seeds, walnuts, pumpkin seeds, almonds, hazelnuts, Indian nuts, Brazil nuts)
- Vegetables such as beets, carrots, beets and celery
- Dark Chocolate- 2 times a week (70% cocoa)
- Sugar-Packed Fruit Juices, sodas, pastries, cakes, ice cream, muesli and artificial sweeteners
- Cereals and starches (bread, rice, pasta, potatoes, chips, cereals)
- Margarine and refined oils
- Alcohol, especially beer
This diet is simple and safe and is especially recommended when you want to quickly lose weight without starving.