1. Each day you drink up to 60 ounces of green smoothies per day. Simply prepare your entire day’s worth of green smoothies in the morning and pack it up to take with you. Keep it refrigerated as much as possible. Drink one-third every three to four hours throughout the day or sip on the smoothie as you get hungry.
2. You may snack on apples, celery, carrots, cucumbers, and other crunchy veggies throughout the day. Other high-protein snacks include unsweetened peanut butter, hard-boiled eggs, and raw or unsalted nuts and seeds (only a handful).
3. Drink at least eight glasses of water (64 ounces) per day as well as detox or herbal teas, as desired.
4. Perform one of the two methods for colon cleansing, as needed.
5. DO NOT CONSUME refined sugar, meat, milk, cheese, liquor, beer, coffee, sodas/diet sodas, processed foods, fried foods, refined carbs (white bread, pastas, donuts, etc.)