This ingredient is actually sold under many different names. Thanks to its amazing cleaning properties, it has many more uses than you think. Hair care with baking soda does wonders to your hair.
How It Works?
Baking soda works great because it is perfect for removing acidic impurities. The mild alkaline nature and the slightly abrasive particles make baking soda an ideal alternative for shampooing. It will eliminate any grease accumulated from the secretions of sebaceous glands and break up any dirt collected on the scalp.
- 1 funnel
- Measuring cup
- Baking soda
- An empty container
- Filtered water
- Make combination between 3 parts of water and 1 part baking soda
- Wet the hair completely
- Mix and shake it well
- Squeeze/pour onto scalp
- Let shampoo act for 1-3 min
- Comb the mixture through to the ends of your hair (if needed)
- Wash your hair with warm water
Apply a vinegar rinse after you’ve washed your hair.
- Make a combination between 4 parts of water and 1 part of ACV
- You can add a few drops of rosemary, peppermint or lavender oil to avoid the vinegar smell
- However, it can be better if you prepare the rinse on time and to keep the squeeze bottle in the bathroom.
- Close your eyes and tilt the head back to avoid the possibility of getting some of the vinegar into the eyes.